The Men's Alcohol and Depression Class is led by Evan Brown & Boomer in modular #3 after the service on Thursday nights.
The Men's Drug Addiction Class is led by Michael Mays, Jed Varner, Ivan Davis, Eric Payne & Chad Thomas in modulars #5,6,and 7 after the service on Thursday nights.
The Women's Addiction Class is led by Lauran Linch & Virgina Varner in rooms 305 and 306 after the service on Thursday nights.
If you find you cannot quit drinking or using drugs entirely, or if you have little control over the amount you consume, you are probably an alcoholic and/or a drug addict. If that is the case, you may be suffering from a problem which only a spiritual solution will conquer.
Celebrate Recovery does not promise to solve your life’s problems. But it can show you how to:
• Work through the Christ centered 12 Steps, and the 8 Recovery Principles found in the Beatitudes. With Jesus Christ as your Higher Power, you can and
• Live without drinking or using one day at a time with the help of the Higher Power, Jesus Christ.
• Stay away from that first drink. If there isn’t a first one, there cannot be a tenth one. And when free of alcohol, life becomes much more manageable,
with Christ’s power.
• Experience the true peace and serenity you have been seeking.
• Restore and develop stronger relationships with God and with others.
• Stop relying on dysfunctional, compulsive, and addictive behaviors as a temporary “fix” for pain.
• Apply the biblical principles of conviction, conversion, surrender, confession, restitution, prayer, quiet time, witnessing, and helping one another, which
are found within the 8 Recovery Principles and the Christ centered 12 Steps.
When life becomes impossible and passes into the region from which there is no return through human resources, there are but two alternatives:
• The first is to go on to the bitter end, blotting out the consciousness of our intolerable situation as best as we could.
• The second is to accept Jesus Christ as our Higher Power.